KUSHCRACKER ONLINE’S primary focus is to provide the best online information for patients seeking relief from their ailments through state medical marijuana programs, CBD programs, and medication with Weed for sale | We honed in on a few core concepts, which although they may seem simple, set us apart from other online resource sites and provide the best information to patients:
- Comprehensive Quick Search: Online users can quickly search keywords and get results related to our robust database of marijuana strains, cannabis extracts, marijuana concentrates, edibles, hashish, menu products, and articles displayed to them by relevancy and category.
- Accurate and Reliable Listings: The KUSHCRACKER Online staff stays up to date on State Program announcements and does their best to verify listings against permit and license information when available, helping to ensure that patients get their medication delivered to them without any complications with top discreet packaging and billing. We also allow natural relevancy to take precedence on all of our user searches and sorting.
- Mobile and Web Compatibility: We know online users like consistency. That is why we keep all of the information available on both the web and mobile versions in the same consistent manner, allowing our online users to easily find what they are looking for no matter what device they are on.
- Visual Display: We know that online consumers dislike text clutter and many patients appreciate the beauty of their medical marijuana. CannMeds Online uses both visual imagery and common text terms so consumers can navigate our site easily and quickly.
- Rigorous Cross-Referencing: We cross-reference as much data as possible in order to provide consumers with options to filter and find the information needed. Users can find their strains and get information on them as well as information on other products listed.
The KUSHCRACKER Online team has striven to go beyond a patient friendly application, reaching out to them, helping with answers to questions and proposing strains and medication according to the patients requests. The result of all these efforts is exactly what was set out to be achieved and beyond, but we are not done yet. We look forward to making ongoing contributions to the future development of the site and evolving as the medical and recreational marijuana community develops.